Traditional Scottish Haggis 15oz, (Pack of 2)
- Premium haggis, uniquely canned 'whole' within a synthetic skin
- Guild of fine foods, great taste gold award winner (2006)
- The Stahly family have sold premium meats in Scotland since 1927
- Enjoy during a Burns Supper on January 25th or anytime during the year
- Product may be simmered, microwaved or oven-baked
Details: An award-winning haggis, uniquely canned whole inside a synthetic skin. Manufactured to the traditional Stahly family recipe. Traditionally served with turnips and potato (neeps and tatties). Haggis has a excellent nutty texture and a delicious savory flavor according to Larousse Gastronomique. Haggis is a traditional dish first documented in the fifteenth century and forms the main dish of Burns Night Suppers.
Package Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.3 x 3.0 inches